- Friday, April 1, 2016 GA International Convention Center
- Congressman David Scott's 2016 Military Academy Ceremony
- Congressman David Scott accepts the 2016 Outstanding Advocate of the Year Award from the Georgia Psychiatric Physicians Association.
- Congressman David Scott, along with Gretchen Corbin (GA Dept. of Community Affairs) and SunTrust President Jenner Wood, discusses recent changes to the HomeSafe program.
- Congressman David Scott joins House Members for congressional hearing at the Atlanta VA Medical Center.
- Congressman David Scott delivers remarks at the Bosch Center grand opening at Serenbe in South Fulton.
- Congressman David Scott and the Caterpillar HR Team, 2012 Jobs Fair
- Congressman Scott meets with Drs. Deborah Murray (UGA) and Pamela Roshell (U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services) at the University of Georgia's 2014 Martin Luther King, Jr. Annual Freedom Breakfast
- Congressman David Scott and Emmanuel Rivas, Campbell High School, 2012 First Place Winner - Congressional Art Competition
- Congressman David Scott visits the Grady Burn Center.
rss latest news
Today Congressman David Scott proudly announced that he will host his 13th Annual Jobs Fair on Friday, April 1, 2016, from 10am to 3pm, at the Georgia International Convention Center, located at 2000 Convention Center Concourse, College Park, GA 30337 . This year Congressman Scott’s Jobs Fair is tea...
Are you interested in starting or growing your own business? The U. S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Georgia District Office will host small business forums at the upcoming Jobs Fair. Similar forums at the Jobs Fair last year were very popular with attendees. Please use the registration links ...
WASHINGTON, DC – Congressman David Scott (GA-13) announced today that he will introduce a resolution to rename the Riverdale, Georgia Post Office at Church Street and Main Street in honor of fallen police officer Major Gregory Barney. He was the first Riverdale police officer to die in the line of d...