- Congressman David Scott, along with Gretchen Corbin (GA Dept. of Community Affairs) and SunTrust President Jenner Wood, discusses recent changes to the HomeSafe program.
- Congressman Scott meets with Drs. Deborah Murray (UGA) and Pamela Roshell (U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services) at the University of Georgia's 2014 Martin Luther King, Jr. Annual Freedom Breakfast
- Congressman David Scott joins House Members for congressional hearing at the Atlanta VA Medical Center.
- Congressman David Scott delivers remarks at the grand opening of the Bosch Center at Serenbe.
- Congressman David Scott and the Caterpillar HR Team, 2012 Jobs Fair
- Congressman David Scott and Emmanuel Rivas, Campbell High School, 2012 First Place Winner - Congressional Art Competition
- Congressman David Scott visits the Grady Burn Center.
- Congressman David Scott, Douglasville Mayor Harvey Persons and members of the Chapel Hill High Color Guard of Douglasville
- Scott joins Whitfield family at special presentation of medals for Veteran Phillip Fannin
- Congressman David Scott visits the production lines at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Corporation, Marietta, Ga. PHOTO BY THINH D. NGUYEN/LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICS CORPORATION MP11-0128 -- 02-03-2011 -- U.S. Congressman David Scott visits the production lines at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Corporation, Marietta, Ga. PHOTO BY THINH D. NGUYEN/LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICS CORPORATION
rss latest news
A version of this column ran in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. As Congressman for Georgia’s 13th District and on behalf of the citizens of Clayton County, I urge the county Board of Commissioners to approve a referendum for a full penny sales tax on the November ballot this year. With the loss of...
Today Congressman David Scott proudly announced that he will host his 10th Annual Health Fair on Saturday, August 16, 2014 at Mundy’s Mill High School. This event will feature free health screenings and information provided by the region’s leading healthcare providers and organizations. Free health ...
Yesterday, the U.S. House overwhelmingly approved the fiscal year 2015 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs Appropriations bill (H.R. 4486) by a vote of 416-1. In total, this bill increases funding for veterans programs by $1.5 billion. Congressmen David Scott and Larry Bucshon added report la...