- Congressman David Scott, along with Gretchen Corbin (GA Dept. of Community Affairs) and SunTrust President Jenner Wood, discusses recent changes to the HomeSafe program.
- Congressman Scott meets with Drs. Deborah Murray (UGA) and Pamela Roshell (U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services) at the University of Georgia's 2014 Martin Luther King, Jr. Annual Freedom Breakfast
- Congressman David Scott joins House Members for congressional hearing at the Atlanta VA Medical Center.
- Congressman David Scott delivers remarks at the grand opening of the Bosch Center at Serenbe.
- Congressman David Scott and the Caterpillar HR Team, 2012 Jobs Fair
- Congressman David Scott and Emmanuel Rivas, Campbell High School, 2012 First Place Winner - Congressional Art Competition
- Congressman David Scott visits the Grady Burn Center.
- Congressman David Scott, Douglasville Mayor Harvey Persons and members of the Chapel Hill High Color Guard of Douglasville
- Scott joins Whitfield family at special presentation of medals for Veteran Phillip Fannin
- Congressman David Scott visits the production lines at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Corporation, Marietta, Ga. PHOTO BY THINH D. NGUYEN/LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICS CORPORATION MP11-0128 -- 02-03-2011 -- U.S. Congressman David Scott visits the production lines at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Corporation, Marietta, Ga. PHOTO BY THINH D. NGUYEN/LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICS CORPORATION
rss latest news
Today, Congressman David Scott supported the bipartisan passage of the Hizballah International Financial Prevention Act of 2015 (H.R. 2297). The legislation passed by a vote of 425 to 0 and now is awaiting the president's signature to become law. “I have investigated terrorism financing for years, a...
Today, Rep. David Scott voted to approve a major bi-partisan transportation bill. The Fixing America’s Surface Transportation Act (FAST Act) reauthorizes highway, bridge, transportation safety, and public transit projects for the next five years. The FAST Act (H.R. 22) passed by a vote of 359-65. “I...
Congressman David Scott praised the bi-partisan agreement to reauthorize the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) and replace the No Child Left Behind law. The Every Student Succeeds Act (S. 1177) was approved by the House with a vote of 359-64. “I am proud to support a new direction in K-1...