- Congressman David Scott joins House Members for congressional hearing at the Atlanta VA Medical Center.
- Congressman David Scott delivers remarks at the grand opening of the Bosch Center at Serenbe.
- Congressman David Scott and the Caterpillar HR Team, 2012 Jobs Fair
- Congressman David Scott and Emmanuel Rivas, Campbell High School, 2012 First Place Winner - Congressional Art Competition
- Congressman David Scott visits the Grady Burn Center.
- Congressman David Scott, Douglasville Mayor Harvey Persons and members of the Chapel Hill High Color Guard of Douglasville
- Scott joins Whitfield family at special presentation of medals for Veteran Phillip Fannin
- Congressman David Scott visits the production lines at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Corporation, Marietta, Ga. PHOTO BY THINH D. NGUYEN/LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICS CORPORATION MP11-0128 -- 02-03-2011 -- U.S. Congressman David Scott visits the production lines at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Corporation, Marietta, Ga. PHOTO BY THINH D. NGUYEN/LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICS CORPORATION
- Congressman Scott celebrates the opening of the Riverdale Town Center with Commission Chairman Bell & Mayor Wynn-Dixon.
- Scott visits IBM facility in Smyrna, discusses job creation
rss latest news
Congressman David Scott submitted this editorial about cuts to the SNAP program to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. The paper published his views this morning. Shameful cuts to vital food program By David Scott Republicans in the House of Representatives recently voted to cut $40 billion from the S...
Today, Congressman David Scott honored the 175th anniversary of the city of Powder Springs, Georgia by making remarks for the Congressional Record. His statement is posted below. ... Mr. DAVID SCOTT of Georgia. Mr. Speaker, every now and then, we have the opportunity to step back and reflect on our ...
Today, the House passed H.R. 3080, the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA), which authorizes the development and maintenance of the nation’s waterway infrastructure. H.R. 3080 includes a key provision that authorizes the funding necessary for the Savannah Harbor expansion project to m...