- Congressman David Scott recognizes Shrooq Afifi, First Place winner of the 2013 Congressional Art Competition
- Congressman David Scott and the Caterpillar HR Team, 2012 Jobs Fair
- Congressman David Scott and Emmanuel Rivas, Campbell High School, 2012 First Place Winner - Congressional Art Competition
- Congressman David Scott, Douglasville Mayor Harvey Persons and members of the Chapel Hill High Color Guard of Douglasville
- Congressman David Scott recognizes winners of annual Congressional Art Competition.
- Scott visits IBM facility in Smyrna, discusses job creation
- Congressman David Scott visits the production lines at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Corporation, Marietta, Ga. PHOTO BY THINH D. NGUYEN/LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICS CORPORATION MP11-0128 -- 02-03-2011 -- U.S. Congressman David Scott visits the production lines at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Corporation, Marietta, Ga. PHOTO BY THINH D. NGUYEN/LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICS CORPORATION
- Scott joins Whitfield family at special presentation of medals for Veteran Phillip Fannin
- Scott visits Tyco, Inc.'s materials distribution center in Lithia Springs
rss latest news
Congressmen Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) and David Scott (D-Ga.) released a statement after the Goodlatte-Scott Dairy Amendment failed today in the House Committee on Agriculture’s markup of the FARRM Act, commonly referred to as the Farm Bill. The amendment would have struck the dairy market stabilization...
Congressmen call for more action at VA hospital Posted: 6:20 p.m. Monday, May 6, 2013 By Misty Williams - The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Atlanta VA Medical Center officials are taking action to correct mismanagement in the facility’s mental health unit, but more needs to be done, members of a cong...
UPDATE - on May 17, Congressman Scott met with the new director of the VA Medical Center in his office. You can watch a news report about it here. Congressman Scott hopes that the new leadership will bring better care to the facility, yet he will still keep reviewing the progress. ............ In re...