- Congressman David Scott's 2016 Military Academy Ceremony
- Congressman David Scott accepts the 2016 Outstanding Advocate of the Year Award from the Georgia Psychiatric Physicians Association.
- Congressman David Scott, along with Gretchen Corbin (GA Dept. of Community Affairs) and SunTrust President Jenner Wood, discusses recent changes to the HomeSafe program.
- Congressman David Scott joins House Members for congressional hearing at the Atlanta VA Medical Center.
- Congressman David Scott delivers remarks at the Bosch Center grand opening at Serenbe in South Fulton.
- Congressman David Scott and the Caterpillar HR Team, 2012 Jobs Fair
- Congressman Scott meets with Drs. Deborah Murray (UGA) and Pamela Roshell (U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services) at the University of Georgia's 2014 Martin Luther King, Jr. Annual Freedom Breakfast
- Congressman David Scott and Emmanuel Rivas, Campbell High School, 2012 First Place Winner - Congressional Art Competition
rss latest news
Today Congressman David Scott proudly announced that he will host his 14th Annual Jobs Fair on Friday, April 28, 2017, from 10am to 3pm, at the Georgia International Convention Center. Georgia’s top employers will be recruiting job seekers to fill over 4,000 openings and include: Aflac, Athens-Clark...
Congressman David Scott Applauds Atlanta Federal Bank’s Historic Appointment of First African American President and Chief Executive Officer
Today the Board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta announced its historic appointment of Dr. Raphael W. Bostic to become the 15th President and Chief Executive Officer, effective June 5, 2017. Congressman David Scott (GA-13) released the following statement upon hearing of the announcement: “I c...
Reps. Scott, Conyers, and Waters, and Sen. Warren Applaud Appointment of Raphael Bostic to Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank
United States Representatives David Scott (D-GA), a senior member of the Financial Services Committee; John Conyers, Jr. (D-MI), Ranking Member on the Judiciary Committee; and Maxine Waters (D-CA), Ranking Member on the Financial Services Committee; and Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), today release...