- Friday, April 1, 2016 GA International Convention Center
- Congressman David Scott's 2016 Military Academy Ceremony
- Congressman David Scott accepts the 2016 Outstanding Advocate of the Year Award from the Georgia Psychiatric Physicians Association.
- Congressman David Scott, along with Gretchen Corbin (GA Dept. of Community Affairs) and SunTrust President Jenner Wood, discusses recent changes to the HomeSafe program.
- Congressman David Scott joins House Members for congressional hearing at the Atlanta VA Medical Center.
- Congressman David Scott delivers remarks at the Bosch Center grand opening at Serenbe in South Fulton.
- Congressman David Scott and the Caterpillar HR Team, 2012 Jobs Fair
- Congressman Scott meets with Drs. Deborah Murray (UGA) and Pamela Roshell (U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services) at the University of Georgia's 2014 Martin Luther King, Jr. Annual Freedom Breakfast
- Congressman David Scott and Emmanuel Rivas, Campbell High School, 2012 First Place Winner - Congressional Art Competition
- Congressman David Scott visits the Grady Burn Center.
rss latest news
Today Congressman David Scott announced that he will host his 12th Annual Health Fair on Saturday, August 6, 2016 at Mundy’s Mill High School. This event will feature free health screenings and information provided by many of the region’s leading healthcare providers and organizations. Free health s...
Congressman David Scott Statement on Induction of WSB-TV’s Jocelyn Dorsey into the Georgia Association of Broadcasters Hall of Fame
Today Congressman David Scott (GA-13) led members of the Georgia Congressional delegation in recognizing Jocelyn Dorsey, Director of Editorials & Public Affairs, on her induction into the Georgia Association of Broadcasters Hall of Fame. “Thank you, Mr. Speaker. Today the United States Congress give...
The House passed Rep. Scott’s bill to rename the Riverdale Post Office building as the ““Major Gregory E. Barney Post Office Building” in honor of the fallen officer. To watch Rep. Scott’s speech, click the video above. On Monday evening, the House passed H.R. 4747, legislation to designate the Uni...