- Friday, April 1, 2016 GA International Convention Center
- Congressman David Scott's 2016 Military Academy Ceremony
- Congressman David Scott accepts the 2016 Outstanding Advocate of the Year Award from the Georgia Psychiatric Physicians Association.
- Congressman David Scott, along with Gretchen Corbin (GA Dept. of Community Affairs) and SunTrust President Jenner Wood, discusses recent changes to the HomeSafe program.
- Congressman David Scott joins House Members for congressional hearing at the Atlanta VA Medical Center.
- Congressman David Scott delivers remarks at the Bosch Center grand opening at Serenbe in South Fulton.
- Congressman David Scott and the Caterpillar HR Team, 2012 Jobs Fair
- Congressman Scott meets with Drs. Deborah Murray (UGA) and Pamela Roshell (U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services) at the University of Georgia's 2014 Martin Luther King, Jr. Annual Freedom Breakfast
rss latest news
Congressman David Scott invites students to participate in 15th Annual Congressional Art Competition
Today Congressman David Scott (D-GA) announced his 15th Annual Congressional Art Competition, An Artistic Discovery, for Georgia’s Thirteenth Congressional District. High school students who reside in or attend a public, private or home school in Georgia’s 13th Congressional District are invited to ...
Congressman David Scott (GA-13) spoke on the House Floor tonight in support of H. Res. 11, strongly objecting to United Nations Security Council Resolution 2334 as an obstacle to Israeli-Palestinian Peace. Below is a transcript of his remarks and a link to the video. “Mr. Speaker, I rise in great su...
House Committee to Hold Hearing on Scott Legislation to Provide $19 Million for 1890s Land-Grant University Student Scholarships
Today Congressman David Scott (GA-13) and Thurgood Marshall College Fund President & CEO Johnny C. Taylor, Jr. issued the following statements upon the announcement of the House Committee on Agriculture hearing on Scott’s bipartisan bill H.R. 6020, the Funding for Student Scholarships for the 1890 L...