- Friday, April 1, 2016 GA International Convention Center
- Congressman David Scott's 2016 Military Academy Ceremony
- Congressman David Scott accepts the 2016 Outstanding Advocate of the Year Award from the Georgia Psychiatric Physicians Association.
- Congressman David Scott, along with Gretchen Corbin (GA Dept. of Community Affairs) and SunTrust President Jenner Wood, discusses recent changes to the HomeSafe program.
- Congressman David Scott joins House Members for congressional hearing at the Atlanta VA Medical Center.
- Congressman David Scott delivers remarks at the Bosch Center grand opening at Serenbe in South Fulton.
- Congressman David Scott and the Caterpillar HR Team, 2012 Jobs Fair
- Congressman Scott meets with Drs. Deborah Murray (UGA) and Pamela Roshell (U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services) at the University of Georgia's 2014 Martin Luther King, Jr. Annual Freedom Breakfast
- Congressman David Scott and Emmanuel Rivas, Campbell High School, 2012 First Place Winner - Congressional Art Competition
- Congressman David Scott visits the Grady Burn Center.
rss latest news
Congressman David Scott, U.S. Postal Service Announce Ceremony Renaming Riverdale Post Office in honor of Major Gregory E. Barney
On Saturday, October 22, 2016, Congressman David Scott will join the Barney Family, U.S. postal officials, and members of the community for a public ceremony designating the Riverdale Post Office Church Street Station in honor of fallen officer Major Gregory E. Barney. WHO: Congressman David Scott, ...
Reps. David Scott (D-GA), a senior member of the Financial Services Committee; John Lewis (D-GA), a senior member of the House Ways & Means Committee; John Conyers, Jr. (D-MI), Ranking Member on the Judiciary Committee; and Maxine Waters (D-CA), Ranking Member on the Financial Services Committee, ur...
Congressman David Scott Announces Availability of 2016 Military Academy Congressional Nomination Applications
Today Congressman David Scott (GA-13) announced the availability of applications for students interested in receiving a congressional nomination for admission to the U.S. Air Force, Merchant Marine, Military or Naval Academy. “Having the privilege to nominate Thirteenth District students to attend t...