- Congressman David Scott, along with Gretchen Corbin (GA Dept. of Community Affairs) and SunTrust President Jenner Wood, discusses recent changes to the HomeSafe program.
- Congressman Scott meets with Drs. Deborah Murray (UGA) and Pamela Roshell (U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services) at the University of Georgia's 2014 Martin Luther King, Jr. Annual Freedom Breakfast
- Congressman David Scott joins House Members for congressional hearing at the Atlanta VA Medical Center.
- Congressman David Scott delivers remarks at the grand opening of the Bosch Center at Serenbe.
- Congressman David Scott and the Caterpillar HR Team, 2012 Jobs Fair
- Congressman David Scott and Emmanuel Rivas, Campbell High School, 2012 First Place Winner - Congressional Art Competition
- Congressman David Scott visits the Grady Burn Center.
- Congressman David Scott, Douglasville Mayor Harvey Persons and members of the Chapel Hill High Color Guard of Douglasville
- Scott joins Whitfield family at special presentation of medals for Veteran Phillip Fannin
- Congressman David Scott visits the production lines at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Corporation, Marietta, Ga. PHOTO BY THINH D. NGUYEN/LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICS CORPORATION MP11-0128 -- 02-03-2011 -- U.S. Congressman David Scott visits the production lines at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Corporation, Marietta, Ga. PHOTO BY THINH D. NGUYEN/LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICS CORPORATION
rss latest news
Today, Congressman David Scott issued the following statement in recognition of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Mr. Speaker, I rise today to discuss a disease that is important to my family, breast cancer. This devastating disease strikes 1 in 8 women, affecting our mothers, wives, daughters...
Today Congressman David Scott announced that he will host his 11th Annual Health Fair on Saturday, August 15, 2015 at Mundy’s Mill High School. This event will feature free health screenings and information provided by many of the region’s leading healthcare providers and organizations. Free health ...
Representatives David Scott and Donna F. Edwards (MD-4) introduced a resolution (HRES 268) that designates July 2015 as Uterine Fibroids Awareness Month. “After meeting with my constituent, Tanika Gray Valbrun, I learned that uterine fibroids are a serious health problem affecting many American wome...