- Congressman David Scott, along with Gretchen Corbin (GA Dept. of Community Affairs) and SunTrust President Jenner Wood, discusses recent changes to the HomeSafe program.
- Congressman Scott meets with Drs. Deborah Murray (UGA) and Pamela Roshell (U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services) at the University of Georgia's 2014 Martin Luther King, Jr. Annual Freedom Breakfast
- Congressman David Scott joins House Members for congressional hearing at the Atlanta VA Medical Center.
- Congressman David Scott delivers remarks at the grand opening of the Bosch Center at Serenbe.
- Congressman David Scott and the Caterpillar HR Team, 2012 Jobs Fair
- Congressman David Scott and Emmanuel Rivas, Campbell High School, 2012 First Place Winner - Congressional Art Competition
- Congressman David Scott visits the Grady Burn Center.
- Congressman David Scott, Douglasville Mayor Harvey Persons and members of the Chapel Hill High Color Guard of Douglasville
- Scott joins Whitfield family at special presentation of medals for Veteran Phillip Fannin
- Congressman David Scott visits the production lines at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Corporation, Marietta, Ga. PHOTO BY THINH D. NGUYEN/LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICS CORPORATION MP11-0128 -- 02-03-2011 -- U.S. Congressman David Scott visits the production lines at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Corporation, Marietta, Ga. PHOTO BY THINH D. NGUYEN/LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICS CORPORATION
rss latest news
Congressman David Scott Announces Applications Available for Congressional Black Caucus Scholarships
Today Congressman David Scott (GA-13) announced the availability of applications for the 2015 Congressional Black Caucus Foundation (CBCF) General Mills Health and Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) Spouses scholarships. High school seniors or full-time undergraduate, graduate or professional school s...
Congressman David Scott Invites High School Students to Participate in 2015 Congressional Art Competition
Today Congressman David Scott (D-GA) announced his 13th Annual Congressional Art Competition, An Artistic Discovery, is open for submissions from throughout Georgia’s Thirteenth Congressional District. High school students who reside in or attend a public, private or home school in Georgia’s 13th Di...
U.S. Congressman David Scott announced today that he will nominate 27 local students from 7 counties to the U.S. service academies, which include the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, the U.S. Military Academy at West Point and the Merchant Marine Acade...