- Congressman David Scott, along with Gretchen Corbin (GA Dept. of Community Affairs) and SunTrust President Jenner Wood, discusses recent changes to the HomeSafe program.
- Congressman Scott meets with Drs. Deborah Murray (UGA) and Pamela Roshell (U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services) at the University of Georgia's 2014 Martin Luther King, Jr. Annual Freedom Breakfast
- Congressman David Scott joins House Members for congressional hearing at the Atlanta VA Medical Center.
- Congressman David Scott delivers remarks at the grand opening of the Bosch Center at Serenbe.
- Congressman David Scott and the Caterpillar HR Team, 2012 Jobs Fair
- Congressman David Scott and Emmanuel Rivas, Campbell High School, 2012 First Place Winner - Congressional Art Competition
- Congressman David Scott visits the Grady Burn Center.
- Congressman David Scott, Douglasville Mayor Harvey Persons and members of the Chapel Hill High Color Guard of Douglasville
- Scott joins Whitfield family at special presentation of medals for Veteran Phillip Fannin
- Congressman David Scott visits the production lines at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Corporation, Marietta, Ga. PHOTO BY THINH D. NGUYEN/LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICS CORPORATION MP11-0128 -- 02-03-2011 -- U.S. Congressman David Scott visits the production lines at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Corporation, Marietta, Ga. PHOTO BY THINH D. NGUYEN/LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICS CORPORATION
rss latest news
On Saturday, March 1, 2014, Congressman David Scott announced the ten local high students whose artwork was selected as the winning entries in the Thirteenth District’s 12th Annual Congressional Art Competition. The announcement was made during a special presentation at the Douglas County Museum of ...
Today Congressman David Scott proudly announced that he will host the 11th Annual 13th Congressional District Jobs Fair on Friday, March 28, 2014, 10am to 3pm, at the Georgia International Convention Center. This year’s employers are looking to fill 2,144 positions and include: AFLAC; Atlanta Fire &...
Today Congressman David Scott (GA-13) proudly announced his nominations for 31 area students to attend our nation’s prestigious military academies. Congressman Scott honored these outstanding young people and their families during a special ceremony at Brawner Hall in Smyrna. The ceremony featured H...