- Friday, April 1, 2016 GA International Convention Center
- Congressman David Scott's 2016 Military Academy Ceremony
- Congressman David Scott accepts the 2016 Outstanding Advocate of the Year Award from the Georgia Psychiatric Physicians Association.
- Congressman David Scott, along with Gretchen Corbin (GA Dept. of Community Affairs) and SunTrust President Jenner Wood, discusses recent changes to the HomeSafe program.
- Congressman David Scott joins House Members for congressional hearing at the Atlanta VA Medical Center.
- Congressman David Scott delivers remarks at the Bosch Center grand opening at Serenbe in South Fulton.
- Congressman David Scott and the Caterpillar HR Team, 2012 Jobs Fair
- Congressman Scott meets with Drs. Deborah Murray (UGA) and Pamela Roshell (U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services) at the University of Georgia's 2014 Martin Luther King, Jr. Annual Freedom Breakfast
rss latest news
On Saturday, February 4, 2017, Congressman David Scott will host a special ceremony to honor 29 exceptional students from Georgia’s Thirteenth Congressional District with nominations to attend one of our nation’s esteemed military service academies. WHO: Congressman David Scott; representatives fro...
Congressman David Scott (GA-13), a member of the House Financial Services Committee, made the following statement on President Trump’s financial executive orders announced today: “While a delay of the fiduciary rule at the Department of Labor is something many will welcome with open arms, including ...
Congressman David Scott (GA-13) was once again selected to serve as the Ranking Democratic member of the Subcommittee on Commodity Exchanges, Energy and Credit by the Democratic Members of the House Agriculture Committee. The subcommittee’s jurisdiction includes oversight of commodity exchanges, inc...