- Friday, April 1, 2016 GA International Convention Center
- Congressman David Scott's 2016 Military Academy Ceremony
- Congressman David Scott accepts the 2016 Outstanding Advocate of the Year Award from the Georgia Psychiatric Physicians Association.
- Congressman David Scott, along with Gretchen Corbin (GA Dept. of Community Affairs) and SunTrust President Jenner Wood, discusses recent changes to the HomeSafe program.
- Congressman David Scott joins House Members for congressional hearing at the Atlanta VA Medical Center.
- Congressman David Scott delivers remarks at the Bosch Center grand opening at Serenbe in South Fulton.
- Congressman David Scott and the Caterpillar HR Team, 2012 Jobs Fair
- Congressman Scott meets with Drs. Deborah Murray (UGA) and Pamela Roshell (U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services) at the University of Georgia's 2014 Martin Luther King, Jr. Annual Freedom Breakfast
- Congressman David Scott and Emmanuel Rivas, Campbell High School, 2012 First Place Winner - Congressional Art Competition
rss latest news
House Committee to Hold Hearing on Scott Legislation to Provide $19 Million for 1890s Land-Grant University Student Scholarships
Today Congressman David Scott (GA-13) and Thurgood Marshall College Fund President & CEO Johnny C. Taylor, Jr. issued the following statements upon the announcement of the House Committee on Agriculture hearing on Scott’s bipartisan bill H.R. 6020, the Funding for Student Scholarships for the 1890 L...
By Joe Adgie Updated Nov 11, 2016 JONESBORO — America’s veterans were honored Friday at a moving Veteran’s Day ceremony at Lee Street Park. The event, which featured U.S. Rep. David Scott as a guest speaker, honored living veterans of every conflict since World War II and every branch of the militar...
Congressman David Scott, U.S. Postal Service Announce Ceremony Renaming Riverdale Post Office in honor of Major Gregory E. Barney
On Saturday, October 22, 2016, Congressman David Scott will join the Barney Family, U.S. postal officials, and members of the community for a public ceremony designating the Riverdale Post Office Church Street Station in honor of fallen officer Major Gregory E. Barney. WHO: Congressman David Scott, ...