- Friday, April 1, 2016 GA International Convention Center
- Congressman David Scott's 2016 Military Academy Ceremony
- Congressman David Scott accepts the 2016 Outstanding Advocate of the Year Award from the Georgia Psychiatric Physicians Association.
- Congressman David Scott, along with Gretchen Corbin (GA Dept. of Community Affairs) and SunTrust President Jenner Wood, discusses recent changes to the HomeSafe program.
- Congressman David Scott joins House Members for congressional hearing at the Atlanta VA Medical Center.
- Congressman David Scott delivers remarks at the Bosch Center grand opening at Serenbe in South Fulton.
- Congressman David Scott and the Caterpillar HR Team, 2012 Jobs Fair
- Congressman Scott meets with Drs. Deborah Murray (UGA) and Pamela Roshell (U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services) at the University of Georgia's 2014 Martin Luther King, Jr. Annual Freedom Breakfast
- Congressman David Scott and Emmanuel Rivas, Campbell High School, 2012 First Place Winner - Congressional Art Competition
- Congressman David Scott visits the Grady Burn Center.
rss latest news
Congressman David Scott Announces Availability of 2016 Military Academy Congressional Nomination Applications
Today Congressman David Scott (GA-13) announced the availability of applications for students interested in receiving a congressional nomination for admission to the U.S. Air Force, Merchant Marine, Military or Naval Academy. “Having the privilege to nominate Thirteenth District students to attend t...
Congressman David Scott, Senator Johnny Isakson Announce Bill Honoring Fallen Riverdale Officer Signed into Law
Today Congressman David Scott (GA-13) and Senator Johnny Isakson announced that a bill honoring the first Riverdale police officer to die in the line of duty has been signed into law. The bipartisan measure, H.R.4747, designates the U.S. Postal Service office in Riverdale, Ga., as the “Major Greg E....
Today Congressman David Scott announced that he will host his 12th Annual Health Fair on Saturday, August 6, 2016 at Mundy’s Mill High School. This event will feature free health screenings and information provided by many of the region’s leading healthcare providers and organizations. Free health s...