If you need help with a federal government agency or issue, I'm happy to provide assistance and advocate for you however I can. My office can often contact the appropriate agency on your behalf to assure that you have been given every consideration available. Please know that I cannot force an agency to act in favor of a constituent. However, I can help communicate the circumstances and request that they take appropriate actions to assist you.
If your situation is an emergency that requires urgent help (an urgent passport request, an ill family member overseas, etc.) you should call my District Office closest to you for immediate assistance.
Please read the following before submitting your request:
- If your issue concerns a state or local government issue, you should contact the appropriate jurisdiction. You can locate your state legislators by clicking here.
- Please keep in mind that the United States Constitution separates power between the legislative and judicial branches of government, and elected officials cannot interfere with legal matters or cases before a court of law. In these instances, you should speak with an attorney.
Attention: If you are submitting an inquiry related to a passport, please find the list of requested preliminary information below:
- Once you submit your request by clicking the button below, you will receive an email confirming your submission has been received. If you do not receive an email within the hour, please contact my office. Otherwise, a member of my team will be in touch with you as quickly as possible to discuss your situation and how I can help.
- Applicant's full name
- Date of birth
- Application number, if known
- Date of travel, if applicable
- Description of the request and important information to share with passport agency
Click here to download a copy of the Privacy Release form in PDF format.
Click Here To Request Help
You can also read the below guides which answer frequently asked questions before submitting your request: